Theologians on Grounds for Divorce Digest
Here are the four posts in my series Theologians on Grounds for Divorce.
1. Thomas Cranmer on divorce for abuse
2. Puritans who said abuse was grounds for divorce
3. David Clyde Jones – A contemporary PCA theologian who said that abuse is grounds for divorce
4. Liam Goligher – a PCA theologian who says abuse is grounds for divorce
- Posted in: Christianity
- Tagged: Barbara Roberts, digest, divorce, getting free, interpreting Scripture, leadership, Liam Goligher, men preventing abuse, pastors, PCA