2012 in review
UPDATE Sept 2021: I have come to believe that Jeff Crippen does not practise what he preaches. He vilely persecuted an abuse victim and spiritually abused many other people in the Tillamook congregation. Go here to read the evidence. Jeff has not gone to the people that he spiritually and emotionally abused. He has not apologised to them, let alone asked for their forgiveness.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
19,000 people fit into the new Barclays Center to see Jay-Z perform. Our blog was viewed about 150,000 times in 2012. If it were a concert at the Barclays Center, it would take about 8 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Attractions in 2012
These are the posts that got the most views in 2012.
- 1 Abuse and Pornography: 50 Shades of Grey, or Black and White Evil? — by Jeff Crippen 80 comments June 2012
- 2 When People Claim They’ve Been to Heaven and Back, Beware! — by Jeff Crippen 12 comments May 2012
- 3 Abuse and Pastors: An Open Letter from a Pastor to Pastors 29 comments September 2012
- 4 John Piper’s “Clarifying Words on Wife Abuse” – are they helpful? 214 comments December 2012
- 5 Do you tell others about the sexual abuse? — by Barbara Roberts 125 comments May 2012
Our most commented on post in 2012 was John Piper’s “Clarifying Words on Wife Abuse” – are they helpful?
ALL our commenters are highly valued, but according to WordPress, these were our 5 most active commenters:
- 1 joepote01 297 comments
- 2 Barnabasintraining 267 comments
- 3 survivor 192 comments
- 4 no name please 169 comments
- 5 Song 150 comments
Thank you one and all for your support in 2012. We look forward to an exciting 2013 with many developments in this work. So long as the Lord tarries and so long as the cry for justice needs to go forth, we will not take our hands from the plough.
- Posted in: blog news